Structure of middle text section:
Read what nearly 8000 mobile subscribers, worldwide, say about the security they expect from their CSP
Subscribers are worried about online security, but they don’t know what to do.
Endpoint solutions are too complicated so they want their service providers to provide built-in security - and they will pay extra for it. Many consumers told us that they changed service providers to get better security and they are less likely to leave if they feel protected. All this can increase your revenue.
”An inline solution that provides DPI-based policy control capabilities ensures that firewalls and other security infrastructure are protected and functional at all times. This added layer of protection enables the service provider to offer valuable SLAs and security services to customers”
In this report, you’ll learn about DDoS protection solutions that can help you:
- Expectations: 88% of respondents are worried about cybersecurity; with a growing expectation for pre-installed security from CSP
- Bundles: Subscribers will pay more for core bundles that provide security along with extra data
- Revenue: Respondents willing to pay ~$3/month for comprehensive security
- Upsell: 68% of respondents said that they are more likely to buy additional products and services from a mobile provider that offers security protection
- Churn: 6% and above, depending on country and segment, reported they churned “because the new provider included security protection”
- Loyalty: Those with pre-installed security are 4% less likely to leave
Yes, I want this report
Yes, I want this handbook